City of Harrisburg

When I was on a 3 months Costa Rica, I negotiated with a contractor to do work on my home. When I returned home, I found the locks changed and this individual trespassing in my property. I immediately called the police and they told me there was nothing they could do??? I contacted the City to have the water turned off and the people would be forced to move. An attorney for these people wrote to the City saying they had a lease and this would be illegal, but no written lease to date has been presented to the City or me. The City accepted the word of an attorney rather than do an investigation and demand proof.
It is expensive to go thru the courts to get possession of my home and I can not afford. I was out-spoken about the former mayor Reed, thus the City and police are using this as - PAY BACK. How can I get my home back?
I would like to pursue legal action against the City and Police.

Offender: City of Harrisburg
Country: USA   State: Pennsylvania   County: Dauphin   City: Harrrisburg

0 0
Users of Guest are not allowed to comment this complaint.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.