Hewitt Associates
QDRO Hewitt ignoring alternate payee

I have been trying to get Hewitt Associates to respond to my QDRO submission and they won't return a response to me, my divorce lawyer, the paralegal....no one! I'm about to write to the Department Of Labor (www.dol.gov) and file a complaint under ERISA and the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.

Offender: Hewitt Associates
Country: USA   State: All USA

0 0
Users of Guest are not allowed to comment this complaint.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.