Complaint information
  • Author: Kirst
  • Date: 09.28.2013
  • 0
 (Votes #: 0)

DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS - Complaints / Reviews / Scam Reports
Amended birth certificate - Amended birth certificate

This is a Complaint / Review about DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS.

I applied to have my daughters surname amended on her birth certificate in November last year. She was born out of wedlock and so I was able to procceed without her fathers permission. Since I went to apply in November 2012, I have gone to the head office, faxed, re-faxed, emailed and re-emailed the forms and I STILL do not have her birth certificate!!!! I have been given a case number and was promised it would speed up the process. I am still waiting... I need to enrol her into school and cant do so without her birth certificate. I am highly disgusted with the service of home affairs and intend to take this further!

Thank You for reading of this Complaint / Review. For viewing of other complaints, reviews or scam reports about DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS, press here.
Complaint author: Kirst


Country: USA
State: All USA

Category: Politics & Government

Dear visitor, you have entered to site as unregistered user.
We recommend you to Register or Login to website under your name.

Members of Guest cannot leave comments.

USACONSUMERCOMPLAINTS.COM - United States Consumer Complaints, Reviews, Reports, Feedbacks and Claims. Board of Shame. Black list.

Every consumer of goods and services can leave on the site USACONSUMERCOMPLAINTS.COM a complaint, review, report, a claim or negative feedback on the person, firm, company, shop, service or web-based project, whose actions left this consumer dissatisfied.