Complaint information
  • 0
 (Votes #: 0)

Walmart Family Mobile

I canceled my daughters Walmart Family Mobile account in December 2014. It is now November 2015 and I have received a collections notice from Receivables Performance Management dating back to March 2015, stating that I owe $106.45 for the Family Mobile account. I have attempted to contact Family Mobile directly, however, that is virtually impossible if you do not have an active account with them. I decided to contact T-Mobile and a representative was able to get me on the phone with a Family Mobile billing rep. The Family Mobile billing rep was able to locate my account via the account number referenced on the collection notice but would not provide me any information as I couldn't remember the phone number or pin number for the account. The Family Mobile rep did state that when an account is cancelled there will still be one month owed towards the account. If that is the case, I should only owe $35 as that was the monthly fee I paid for this NO CONTRACT phone and service. Where are they coming up with $106.45? I also advised the Family Mobile representative that I never received a bill or notice for money owed and that I have lived in the same home for three years. If they mailed me a bill/s I would have received it. If I truly owe this money, I will pay it but I want proof of the bills/notices that Family Mobile states they mailed to me, along with an explanation of the amount they have reported that I owe.

Thank You for reading of this Complaint / Review.
Complaint author: Tamguy1

Country: USA
State: Florida
City: Riverview
Address: 6208 WATERMARK DR APT 104
ZIP code: 33578
Phone: 813-368-5793

Category: Mobile Phones

Dear visitor, you have entered to site as unregistered user.
We recommend you to Register or Login to website under your name.

Members of Guest cannot leave comments.

USACONSUMERCOMPLAINTS.COM - United States Consumer Complaints, Reviews, Reports, Feedbacks and Claims. Board of Shame. Black list.

Every consumer of goods and services can leave on the site USACONSUMERCOMPLAINTS.COM a complaint, review, report, a claim or negative feedback on the person, firm, company, shop, service or web-based project, whose actions left this consumer dissatisfied.