Complaint information
  • Author: shirlee
  • Date: 05.2.2013
  • 0
 (Votes #: 0)

Green Tree Cash Advance

i requested a loan and i never got it. i paid them 205 dollars to release a freeze they on my loan in houston texas and to prove "liquid". 100-liquid and 105 to release/unfreeze loan so it could be put in to my account they never have done anything for me they only put me further into debt the 205 dollars was money i borrowed for the loan with the promise to repay them plus more when i got the loan. it never happened and it has been 2 weeks or more. they hang up on me or tell me they will call me back and they never do. is there any way to get this money back? my mother inlaw has cancer and she really needs this 205 back.

Thank You for reading of this Complaint / Review.
Complaint author: shirlee

Country: USA
State: Michigan
City: Grandville
Address: 2885 Sanford Ave SW, #13300
ZIP code: 49418
Phone: 2015659374, 8006798329

Category: Miscellaneous

Dear visitor, you have entered to site as unregistered user.
We recommend you to Register or Login to website under your name.

Members of Guest cannot leave comments.

USACONSUMERCOMPLAINTS.COM - United States Consumer Complaints, Reviews, Reports, Feedbacks and Claims. Board of Shame. Black list.

Every consumer of goods and services can leave on the site USACONSUMERCOMPLAINTS.COM a complaint, review, report, a claim or negative feedback on the person, firm, company, shop, service or web-based project, whose actions left this consumer dissatisfied.