Complaint information
  • Author: Elisha
  • Date: 01.17.2013
  • 0
 (Votes #: 0)

Someone stole my debit card and charged over $1500 to my account from this website. They purchased unlocked Samsung cell phones. I was able to get the shipping info from a customer service rep over the phone. I had a name, and an shipping address. I live in Washington, and these phones were being shipped to Michigan. Then nice lady on the phone told me that to get help with fraud, I would need to send an email. So, I did. I asked if I could cancel my order, stop it, or even just change the shipping address. I was told, repeatedly, that the info had already been sent to their supplier and that I could not cancel my order. I was then, twice, told to wait for the items to be delivered and return them for a refund. Seriously?! I asked the lady (Desiree B) how I was supposed to have the items returned when they weren't being shipped to me? Was I supposed to fly to Michigan, knock on the door, and politely ask the individual who used my card for the items so that I could return them? Of course, I got the same automated replies that made no sense. Why would she even suggest that?

This website will NOT verify your card, or the name on your account with the shipping info. They will not help you out. Their customer service is horrid. Their website it shady, and who knows where they get all of this stuff so cheaply. Please be cautious of websites like these. Safeguard your money, and do not support this company!

Thank You for reading of this Complaint / Review.
Complaint author: Elisha

Country: USA
State: New York
City: New York
Address: 381 Park Ave South
ZIP code: 10016
Phone: 2124054011, 6046339490, 8559007225

Category: Miscellaneous

Dear visitor, you have entered to site as unregistered user.
We recommend you to Register or Login to website under your name.

Members of Guest cannot leave comments.

USACONSUMERCOMPLAINTS.COM - United States Consumer Complaints, Reviews, Reports, Feedbacks and Claims. Board of Shame. Black list.

Every consumer of goods and services can leave on the site USACONSUMERCOMPLAINTS.COM a complaint, review, report, a claim or negative feedback on the person, firm, company, shop, service or web-based project, whose actions left this consumer dissatisfied.