Applied for a job posted on Craiglist. Received the following information. After responding to the follow-up email....called in to the conference and number was disconnected.
My name is Melissa Sarna and I am the person responsible for assisting you through our recruiting process.
Harvard Benefits has been in business for over 18 years and we are the largest benefit broker within our industry throughout North America. We provide extremely valuable resources to businesses, many of these resources are offered at ZERO COST to the business. Some of the services we offer are: Data Breach Risk Management, Identity Theft Protection benefits (for employees), Background Screening Solutions, Data Shredding programs, and more. Our industry has experienced strong growth over the past 10 years and Harvard Benefits has positioned itself to capitalize on this growth for years to come.
As a Part Time Recruiter on our team, you would be trained to assist us in finding, identifying and recruiting top-tier sales professionals throughout North America.
Your responsibilities would include: (We provide full training in each of these areas)
* Placing Daily Job ads on various FREE job board websites throughout your designated recruiting territory
* Screening and responding via email to candidates whom apply to our Job Postings
* Interviewing Qualified Candidates after they've been through a position overview phone call with our leadership team
* Providing Accepted Candidates with access to our online training platform
* Guiding new Agents throughout the steps of their training and introducing them to their local Field Trainer
* Providing limited support to agents as they begin their new career with us
Depending on various factors which impact applicant volume on a weekly basis. This position will require an average of 10 to 15 hours of your time per week. Scheduling is flexible. Compensation will be discussed thoroughly via the phone interview process and will vary from person to person.
We are experiencing a high volume of emails and resumes regarding our openings so I'd like to ask you a few questions to prioritize who to speak with first.
1. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being VERY COMFORTABLE), how comfortable would you be with conducting 1 on 1 interviews with job candidates over the telephone?
2. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your overall verbal speaking skills?
3. If both parties were interested in moving forward, how soon would you be looking to get started?
4. Do you have high speed internet and long distance telephone service?
Thanks again for your interest and I look forward to speaking soon.
Received the following email: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING YOUR PHONE CONVERSATION WITH HARVARD RISK MANAGEMENT
We have you confirmed for a phone interview on Wednesday, the 26th of September at 12:30 pm Central (Please adjust if you don't live within the Central Time Zone)
The Manager conducting your interview is Charles Fields and he has asked that you attend the interview by calling into our conference line. YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO CALL INTO THE CONFERENCE LINE FOR YOUR INTERVIEW - YOU WILL NOT BE RECEIVING A PHONE CALL. The details for the call are as follows:
Conference Line Phone number - 760-569-7676
Conference Access Code - 273997
Please try to arrive on the call 5 minutes prior to the scheduled call-in time to ensure that we complete the phone call on schedule. You can expect the call to last roughly 30 minutes as Mr. Fields will be providing details about our company, our positions available and our services that we offer. You are encouraged to have a pen and notebook available for taking notes.
Thanks again for your interest in our company and we look forward to seeing you on the call.