Complaint information
  • Author: cheryl
  • Date: 07.29.2012
  • 0
 (Votes #: 0)

United Water Company in Camden County New Jersey

my last two quarter water bills for my home in camden, nj was over 1300.00 for a row home.
i called the water company several times to tell them that could not be, its a row home not a huge house the first quarter bill was 570.00 i paid it. they sent someone over to look a the meter and they said there was nothing wrong with the meter. then someone said you must have a leak in the ground.i said if there were a leak under the ground the basement would be flooded, if i used 53000 gallons of water which the bill said. there is so much more on this.

well anyway i just got my second quarter bill that was 664.00 said i used 63000 gallons of water, so icalled again. said they would send someone out but what for. i need help.
there was a section in the paper today courier post that the same thing is happening to other people in the Fairview section of camden where my unit is located too. please can i get some help here. i want my money back i am a senior too.
(Personal Info Removed)
my name is cheryl leahey thank you
its not fair that a company can do this to hard working people

Thank You for reading of this Complaint / Review.
Complaint author: cheryl

Country: USA
State: New Jersey
City: Harrington Park
Address: 200 Old Hook Road
ZIP code: 07640
Phone: 2017679300

Category: Miscellaneous

Dear visitor, you have entered to site as unregistered user.
We recommend you to Register or Login to website under your name.

Members of Guest cannot leave comments.

USACONSUMERCOMPLAINTS.COM - United States Consumer Complaints, Reviews, Reports, Feedbacks and Claims. Board of Shame. Black list.

Every consumer of goods and services can leave on the site USACONSUMERCOMPLAINTS.COM a complaint, review, report, a claim or negative feedback on the person, firm, company, shop, service or web-based project, whose actions left this consumer dissatisfied.