Complaint information
  • Author: anna
  • Date: 07.1.2012
  • 0
 (Votes #: 0)

I keep getting these messages offering me to download many things. I have tried to unsubscribe but still i got charged on my mobile phone bill. I need to get a refund for the amount of $56.14. I will take the case further if I dont get a full refund.

You need to address the cheque to: Anna De Freitas. The address is: (Personal Information Removed)

Please forward me the cheque as I have been charged on my mobile phone bill.The mobile number is:(Personal Information Removed) . If you need to contact me, please do not hesitate as I am looking forward to having this matter resolved...
Thank you,


Thank You for reading of this Complaint / Review.
Complaint author: anna

Country: USA
State: All USA

Category: Miscellaneous

Dear visitor, you have entered to site as unregistered user.
We recommend you to Register or Login to website under your name.

Members of Guest cannot leave comments.

USACONSUMERCOMPLAINTS.COM - United States Consumer Complaints, Reviews, Reports, Feedbacks and Claims. Board of Shame. Black list.

Every consumer of goods and services can leave on the site USACONSUMERCOMPLAINTS.COM a complaint, review, report, a claim or negative feedback on the person, firm, company, shop, service or web-based project, whose actions left this consumer dissatisfied.