Complaint information
  • Author: Laurie
  • Date: 08.29.2011
  • 0
 (Votes #: 0)
08.29.2011

EasyRent PTY (541)-359-2745

I am suspecting this is a scam according to the following course of events that have thus taken place and would like to verify this but do not know how:

I applied for a job to do some data entry in the month of August and received two postal money orders in the mail for $ 980.00 a piece with the following instructions from this name. I have tried to send the money orders back to the address that was attached to his information in the work wanted ad and today got return to sender and these money orders and directives mailed back to me. What the "heck" am I supposed to do with this information? I want this in the proper hands so this does not happen to anyone else.

Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 5:12 AM
Subject: Re: Data Entry, Part-time Worker Needed

Attn: Laurie,

I am pleased that you have accepted our employment offer and look forward to having you become a valued member of our organization. Our review team has critically checked the details you submitted, and we gathered the details are confirmed valid. I will instruct one of my tenants to start the release of payment to the details you submitted.

Upon receipt of the payment from my customer, you shall have 10% deducted as your service charge, rest amount will be forwarded to the landlord. The details of the Landlord will be provided after payment has been made out to you.

I will also instruct my customer to release payment in a means that will be most welcome by your bank. I will later send to you instruction on how to conduct the payment in my payment notification email which will be sent soon. After a month working with us, our Legal team will pay you a visit on how to prepare necessary document that will ascertain you as our fund collector. If you discharge your duty in a way that is encouraging and a sincere manner, your service commission will go up to 13%. It is important you handle all payment in an honest way and hope that you will perform with equal enthusiasm as time goes by.

Finally, I will like you to keep checking your mail regularly and keep abreast of the latest development. Make every endeavor to reply my emails each time you receive them.

Thanks while I wait to read from you as soon as you receive this confirmation email.

Regards,
James Schoeman
EasyRent PTY
(541)-359-2745
[email protected]

James Schoeman

Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 12:50 PM
Subject: Delivery Notification

Attn: Laurie,

How are you doing today? I am writing you now as promised to let you be informed that rental payment has been shipped out to you via United States Postal Service express mail and should be delivered to you any moment, the tracking number is : ( EO 998 207 148 US ) and you can check the progress on ( www.usps.com )

Once you receive the payment, I want you to have the payment deposited and cashed out at the bank immediately because the payment is cash on deposit. It will only be a sign to show that you are very efficient and capable to handle the opportunity. Once you have this first assignment handled very well, the firm will be pleased to retain you and send you more payments. More so you are to deduct 10% of the total amount cashed as explained in my previous email and have the remaining balance of 90% sent via Western Union money transfer to the Landlord for us to proceed with other payments coming your way.

So kindly have the money sent to the Landlord and also don't forget to deduct your 10% and send the 90% which includes the transfer fee.. I'll let you know when the next payment will be coming over.

Sending details are as follows:

Receiver: Guilan Lv
Address: 31 Xinmin
City: Guangxi
Country: China

Deduct the Western union sending fee from the 90% and When Transfer is completed, email the following information for our record and safe keeping under your file or scan the Western Union receipt.

Below are details you need to send once funds as been transferred to the Name and Address Which is above .

-Sender's Full Name and Address.
-MTCN
-Amount sent
-Western Union Sending Fee Charges.

I look forward to read an email from you as soon as possible with the necessary details required.

Regards,
Mr James


Thank You for reading of this Complaint / Review.
Complaint author: Laurie

Country: USA
State: All USA

Category: Miscellaneous

Dear visitor, you have entered to site as unregistered user.
We recommend you to Register or Login to website under your name.

Information
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.

USACONSUMERCOMPLAINTS.COM - United States Consumer Complaints, Reviews, Reports, Feedbacks and Claims. Board of Shame. Black list.

Every consumer of goods and services can leave on the site USACONSUMERCOMPLAINTS.COM a complaint, review, report, a claim or negative feedback on the person, firm, company, shop, service or web-based project, whose actions left this consumer dissatisfied.

^