This is a Complaint / Review about Optum Rx.
To all patients that have been affected by this horribly ran company. First I would like to apologize on their behalf. This company has many issues that need to be ironed out. As a former employee I can offer you tips on how to make the process go more smoothly.
1) You can only add a credit card at the time you make the order.
2) If you need a prescription, it takes 7-10 business days to arrive to you, which is actually up to 2 weeks.
3) If you request that something be ship and billed, make sure to ask them to place the ship and bill hold and release the copay hold. They will understand the lingo.
4) Just because you are married does not mean you and your spouse have a joined account. payment info is specific to the patient. Don't get upset when we ask you for payment info for your spouse when its on your account, and no we cannot copy and paste credit card information.
5) If all else fails, you can send an email to CEO Dirk McMahon at email@example.com or his assistant Shelly, at firstname.lastname@example.org the direct line to Dirk McMahon's office is 952-917-7270 and his fax is 952-917-8642
You can also write to:
1608 Summit Oaks Ct.
Burnsville, MN 55337
I sincerely hope that any of this information is helpful and finds you all in good health.
Thank You for reading of this Complaint / Review. For viewing of other complaints, reviews or scam reports about Optum Rx, press here. Complaint author: mikejinsd
Offender: Optum Rx
State: All USA